Key Financial Data for 2023
Each year, the Commas team compiles the key financial data for the year ahead. This comprehensive guide is intended to be a go-to piece for various facets of retirement, tax, and estate planning. Some of the key data points include:
- 2023 tax rate schedule and brackets
- Standard and special tax deductions
- Gift and estate tax exclusions and credits
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) contribution limits
- Social security benefits
- Retirement plan contributions
Click here to download the full PDF of the 2023 Key Financial Data guide.
Commas is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Truepoint Inc., a fee-only Registered Investment Adviser (RIA). Registration as an adviser does not connote a specific level of skill or training. More detail, including forms ADV Part 2A and Form CRS filed with the SEC, can be found at www.usecommas.com. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, is to be construed as personalized investment, tax or legal advice.