Here’s a little more about what we do and who we do it for.
Who We Serve
Careers + Kids
- How much should I save for my child’s education?
- How much do I need to save to buy a house or how much house can I afford?
- How to understand my equity compensation?
- Should I take my bonus in cash, RSUs, or Stock Options?
- Should I make pre-tax or Roth contributions to my retirement account?
- How much should I have set aside in an emergency account?
- How do I build wealth?
- How can I reduce taxes?
- How much do I need to save for retirement?
- Can I retire before age 65?
- Am I eligible for Social Security?
- Can I afford a new home in retirement?
Commas For Businesses
We understand the unique challenges faced by small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Through our 401(k) and 403(b) offerings, we aim to solve the common problems often associated with managing these plans. Additionally, interested larger corporations can partner with Commas to provide our financial planning and investment management services to employees with a cost-sharing arrangement designed by the company.
What We Do
- Goal planning and alignment to financial resources
- Retirement savings and income planning
- College and K-12 planning and savings strategies
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance policy review and needs analysis
- Budget and savings/distributions strategies
- Annual benefit elections
- Guidance through financial decision making
- Coordination with outside CPA (as applicable)
- Assistance with obtaining an estate plan
- Beneficiary designation and account titling recommendations and implementation
- Evidence-based investment philosophy
- Tax-efficient, low-cost portfolio
- Tax-loss harvesting strategies in taxable accounts
- Real-time rebalancing in portfolio
0.80 % per year*
*If your investment portfolio with Commas is over $1M, we waive the monthly fee